The PAUSE POINTS Loyalty Scheme is promoted and operated by Po-Zu Online Ltd.
Po-Zu Online Ltd does not participate in any provision of credit or banking and is solely responsible for the PAUSE POINTS Loyalty Scheme.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the terms and conditions which apply to your membership of the Po-Zu Online Ltd PAUSE POINTS Loyalty Scheme (‘the Scheme’) and the allocation of PAUSE POINTS on purchases made using your Po-Zu Online Ltd Account. ‘Account’ means your Po-Zu Online Ltd store account.
The Scheme enables you to earn PAUSE POINTS from Po-Zu Online Ltd when paying for goods or referring friends. The overall price paid remains the same whether you participate in the Scheme or not.
- Membership of the Scheme is entirely at our discretion, and accordingly, we reserve the right to refuse any applications.
- PAUSE POINTS will be allocated at the following rate:
- Account holders will earn 10 points for each full £1 spent.
- Account holders will earn 1000 points for each successful introduction of a friend to Po-Zu Online Ltd (a successful introduction is when a friend signs up to the Po-Zu Online Ltd Customer base for the first time and makes a purchase).
- Each friend who signs up will also receive a 15% discount voucher off their first order. We may from time to time offer you bonus PAUSE POINTS for specific promotions, subject to availability, but you will always be advised of the bonus points when the offer is made.
- Where a minimum spend threshold is stipulated in order to receive PAUSE POINTS bonus points, the threshold amount must be debited to the Account, i.e. after discounts and all other permissible deductions, including other payment methods, have been taken into account.
- PAUSE POINTS can only be earned on the price paid (excluding discounts applied and shipping costs).
- We reserve the right to vary the PAUSE POINTS available, and the rate at which points will be allocated, from time to time or to cease to offer PAUSE POINTS. Any change will be notified by the display of notices in our stores, advised to you in reward mailings, or in writing.
- PAUSE POINTS cannot be exchanged for cash, gift vouchers or gift cards other than in the denominations advertised. PAUSE POINTS and reward or bonus vouchers cannot be transferred from one person or Account to another unless specifically notified and agreed by us.
- You may not be able to earn or redeem any PAUSE POINTS whilst you are in breach of your Account terms and conditions. Where we believe that there has been a breach of your notified Account terms and conditions, we may withdraw PAUSE POINTS already allocated and/or remove you from the Scheme, at our discretion.
- PAUSE POINTS will only be added in relation to a valid Account at the time that purchases are applied to your Account or may be added at our discretion within the rules laid down by this and other Schemes as may be notified from time to time.
PAUSE POINTS reward vouchers
- PAUSE POINTS will be converted to PAUSE POINTS reward vouchers at the end of the collection period and notified to you.
- PAUSE POINTS reward vouchers will be valid for a period of 12 months from notification. PAUSE POINTS reward vouchers that are presented after the expiry date stated will not be valid, unless specifically agreed by us. PAUSE POINTS reward vouchers may only be redeemed against Po-Zu Online Ltd product ranges.
- No change will be given where purchase is less than the face value of the voucher.
- PAUSE POINTS reward vouchers cannot be redeemed against the purchase of Po-Zu Online Ltd Gift cards, or with any other ongoing promotion or sale, unless specifically agreed by us.
- We reserve the right to substitute or remove product ranges/services/offers available for redemption using PAUSE POINTS reward vouchers at any time without notice.
- We cannot be responsible for any loss of PAUSE POINTS reward vouchers once despatched to you.
- If a Po-Zu Online Ltd product is obtained solely using PAUSE POINTS reward vouchers any refund will be given in credit vouchers. No cash refunds will be given in these circumstances. Where applicable, credit vouchers will be refunded to equal the value of PAUSE POINTS reward vouchers originally tendered.
- If you change your mind about a product purchased using your Account, any PAUSE POINTS awarded for the original sale will be deducted from the Account. If your purchase qualified for bonus points and the refund breaks the original promotional criteria then the bonus points earned in the original transaction will be deducted. If a refund is completed after reward vouchers have been issued, then points earned in the original transaction will be deducted and the points balance on an Account may become a negative value.
- Your membership of the PAUSE POINTS Scheme starts when your Account is opened, or when we determine the Scheme is available to you and ends when your Account is closed or when we determine that the Scheme is no longer in operation. This Scheme is operated by Po-Zu Online Ltd .
- All products featured in the reward mailings are subject to availability,
- We reserve the right to withdraw or cancel the Scheme at any time giving Account holders thirty days’ notice in writing.
- We reserve the right to change or amend the Terms and Conditions of the Scheme. Any changes will be notified to account holders by email.
- A copy of the latest Terms and Conditions of the scheme can be obtained from Po-Zu.com
- We reserve the right to take any appropriate action where the Account holder has breached the Terms and Conditions of the PAUSE POINTS Loyalty Scheme.
- In the case of dispute, the decision of Po-Zu Online Ltd shall be final.
- Should you lose or accidentally disclose your Account number, you should contact us immediately. Please make sure your Account name and address are kept up-to-date and accurate to minimise security risks. We cannot be responsible for non-receipt of PAUSE POINTS reward vouchers
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect your legal rights.
Po-Zu Online Ltd Loyalty Scheme Data Policy
- I understand that membership of the PAUSE POINTS Loyalty Scheme will mean that members of the Po-Zu Ltd Group and other approved organisations may use transactional data on my Account for the purposes of analysis and so that specific PAUSE POINTS Loyalty offers may be made to me. I may opt-out of receiving PAUSE POINTS Loyalty Scheme communications at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and I acknowledge that this will result in my membership of the PAUSE POINTS Loyalty Scheme ending.
- Po-Zu Ltd. Registered office: 80-83 Long Lane, LONDON, EC1A 9ET