- Full-Price Item Returns
1. Use this link to take you to the return’s portal. https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/5042
2. Check your label to confirm the correct brand was selected – www.po-zu.com
3. Package your item securely to avoid any damage.
4. Next, print your label.
Print the returns label at home.
5. Your returns label is attached as a pdf file to this email. Print and apply the label to your item ensuring you do not place
any tape over the barcode so it can be easily scanned.
6. Drop off your item at a Post Office branch or Royal Mail Customer Service Point and then you’ll receive proof of posting.
8. The QR code can be found further down this email (Note this is not the PDF file attached).
9. If you choose a Royal Mail Customer Service Point, check before you go that it offers label printing. Visit our location
finder http://www.royalmail.com/delivery-and-collection-office-finder and look for 'Label printing service is available' in
the facilities section.
10. They will scan the QR code and print a label for you.
11. Finally, drop your item off at the same time and then you’ll receive proof of posting.
Track your return.
12. You can track your parcel at www.royalmail.com/track-your-item
13. Please contact us on email@example.com
14. Complete the slip below and place it inside the shoebox, with the original packaging.
- Full-Price Item Exchanges
- Sale Item Returns (including promotional discount codes)
Please return the shoes to us at:
Po-Zu Returns, Ace Logistics, Unit H48, Belcon Industrial Estate, Geddings Road, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire EN11 0NZ United Kingdom.
Po-Zu is not liable for any lost, stolen or damaged items in the mail once they are returned to us. We would therefore advise posting your item using a recorded (signed for) and/or trackable service where the parcel contents is insured. This will ensure you receive full compensation should your parcel go missing.
Refunds or exchanges on faulty products outside of the 30 day period will be considered in line with the statutory regulation of 6 months.
To return your Po-Zu's, please ensure they are packaged securely in the original shoe box. Fill in the returns slip that came with your order, detach it and include it with your returned item. Remember to tell us why you are returning the item and whether you’d like a refund or exchange.