Po-Zu - An award winning shoe brand. We combine sumptuous comfort with outstanding ethics for shoes you can truly fall in love with!
To celebrate National Walking Month we’ve put together 7 of our favourite bouncy walking quotes; may they lighten your sole!
Giacomo Balla / Girl Running on a Balcony (1912)
1. An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day. ~ Henry David Thoreau
2. You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is. ~ Ellen DeGeneres
3. The best remedy for a short temper is a long walk. ~ Joseph Joubert
4. There's something about the rhythm of walking, how, after about an hour and a half, the mind and body can't help getting in sync. ~ Bjork
5. I was walking in the park and this guy waved at me. Then he said, 'I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else.' I said, 'I am. ~ Demetri Martin
6. A line is a dot that went for a walk. ~ Paul Klee
7. Walking is one way of making the world our own. ~ Michel De Certeau